Above photo cred: San Antonio Express News correspondent Ron Cortes
- Pearl award for Best Leading Actress in a Musical, Belle in DISNEY'S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
- Orchid Award for Best Leading Actress in a Musical, Jo March in BROADWAY'S LITTLE WOMEN
- Footlight Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Musical, Nellie in FLOYD COLLINS
- Gypsy Rose Lee Awards Nomination Jetta in ANGRY HOUSEWIVES with ArtsWest Playhouse.
- Gregory Awards nominations and/or Peoples' choice awards for Lady Mary in A PROPER PLACE with Village Theater, Sandra Bloom in BIG FISH with Taproot Theater, Suzy in BUZZER at ACT/Ethereal Mut, and Heather in AMERICAN IDIOT.
- As a member of the Ensemble of Stu For Silverton with Intiman Theater we received a Footlight award for Best Ensemble.
- Nomination for Broadway World Best Leading Actress in San Antonio, Katherine in Newsies
"A true stand out was Chelsea LeValley's superb portrayal of the lovely reporter, Katherine. Levalley proved the ultimate triple threat and was extremely entertaining to watch. Her chemistry with Jack was electrifying..."
Standing out ... their stunning voices and powerful stage presence were Chelsea...
Come From Away
Cast member Chelsea LeValley will perform...
Chelsea LeValley practically had the entire theater in tears...
"Chelsea [plays her character] with as much nuance...injecting humor, sensitivity and reason into a character that might otherwise might not have been so sympathetic."
"Suzy...is played with sharp intelligence and impish charm by Chelsea LeValley."
A Proper Place
"LeValley is her usual fabulous self with her incredible stage presence and killer pipes..."
“Miss Levalley’s soprano voice is reminiscent of Julie Andrews in the glory days of her remarkable career”.
Ride the Cyclone
"LeValley is a bi-coastal director, playwright and award-winning actor...Audiences can see her next at San Antonio Playhouse as Katherine in Newsies..."
Especially LeValley's amazing lead vocals and dimwitted character...
Great Performances (Musicals): Chelsea LeValley (“Floyd...
"This whole team is made up of people who I think fit – like Jane Eyre’s description – “vigorous and expansive minds”. And I feel that when I walk in this space."- my words in an interview!
Chelsea LeValley beguiles vocally and dramatically as...
EXCELLENT CONVICTION! I truly enjoyed watching every minute of [Chelsea's] work...
"Chelsea LeValley is night and day different, and delightfully so, in her two roles as the obnoxiously imperious Elizabeth Elliot and the demure Henrietta Musgrove. The two characterizations are so separate in style, volume, and individual realities that I thought I was watching two separate actresses. Chelsea is simply a skyrocketing star to be."
"...absolutely sublime but what can you expect when you have some of the best in Seattle." "...and Chelsea LeValley turn in some brilliant and hilarious fops..."
Jeremiah 29:11, to God be the glory for any good reviews or recognition that comes my way cuz He is always with me.